Are you a Project Coordinator / Office Assistant who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Project Coordinator / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client specializes in machine-tool, rebuilding and alignment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Coordinator / Office Assistant, you will enter jobs as well as close & figure costing of completed jobs and order parts.
- Act as the right hand person to and share the same office with the Project Coordinator/ Scheduler
- Answer customer questions as well as obtain purchase orders
- Update customer and vendor databases
- Type expense reports
- Make airline and hotel reservations for occasional service trips
- Maintain safety data sheets
- Ensure all reports, routings, packing slips as well as invoices are received & recorded
- Maintain the address book
- Backup to the Receptionist and typing quotes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office support experience as well as strong customer service skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- JobBOSS experience a plus
- Extremely detailed
- Think independently & multitask well
- Excellent people skills, okay to ask questions and get missing information
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back environment
- Open communication and team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Pay for the Project Coordinator / Office Assistant position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 141764
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.