Are you a Project Estimator who has strong time-management skills? Are you a Project Estimator who is looking for an opportunity within a growing stable company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client is a supplier of architectural wood, metal doors and hardware for commercial projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Estimator, you will print, organize, and maintain project plans and specifications.
- Perform accurate and thorough quantitative take-offs
- Ensure compliance with the project specifications
- Solicit and evaluate vendor and subcontractor pricing
- Review addenda and other architectural clarifications prior to bid
- Communicate with General Contractor to ensure scope coverage
- Maintain organized and categorized project folders
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely bids
- Upon award, organize and turnover bid folder to project team
- Partake in project hand-off meetings when required
- Participate in industry specific continuing education and training
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must experience estimating construction projects
- Architectural Technology, Design or Construction education is a plus
- Computer savvy
- Any experience with Google Docs and/or Excel spreadsheets is a huge plus
- Must be very comfortable navigating the internet and different websites
- Self-motivated, proactive, positive and winning attitude
- Strong and effective time-management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Stable company they have been in business for 70+ years
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Project Estimator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138598
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.