Are you a Project Manager who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Project Manager who has strong problem solving skills?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Manager, you will be in partnership with the Project Leader and complete complex projects keeping in mind quality, change control and risk management.
- Monitors and control resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget
- Manage expectations of all Project stakeholders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 8+ years of project management experience
- End to End experience and knowledge in all areas of project management
- Hands on knowledge in managing project financials
- Any experience with marketing and/or analytics is a plus
- Must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, ideally in Construction Management or Business
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent in managing risks and issues for the project
- Strong multitasking skills and high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (more hours may be required)
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Project Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – remote position must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 139699
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.