Are you a Project Coordinator who has strong & effective time-management skills? Are you a Project Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a growing stable company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client is a supplier of architectural wood, metal doors and hardware for commercial projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Coordinator, you will work with co-workers, customers and vendors to coordinate project details via phone, email and in-person.
- Create and maintain electronic and paper files for projects
- Figure out best products for application, delivery and profitability
- Prepare shop drawings and review plans for changes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Project coordinating or management experience preferred
- Someone that has office experience where you have had to manage multiple projects and handle all follow-up on them
- Customer service experience and/or skills
- Comfortable creating CAD drawings (willing to learn the program)
- Familiarity with blueprints preferred
- Degree in Architectural Technology or Design preferred
- Computer savvy
- Excel skills
- CAD Software experience a plus
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Effective time-management skills
- Organized and deadline driven
- Positive and a winning attitude
- Strong multitasking & prioritizing skills
- Sense of urgency
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Stable company, they have been in business for 70+ years
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
Pay for the Project Coordinator position: $43,000-$55,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141721
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.