Are you a Property Accountant who has a couple years of full cycle accounting experience? Are you a Property Accountant who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity?
Our client specializes in real estate property management and development activities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Property Accountant, you will be responsible for preparing timely and accurate financial statements for your assigned property portfolio
- Prepare monthly financial statements analysis according to GAAP with variance reporting
- Complete the month-end processes including reviewing and analyzing each financial statement
- General ledger analysis of accounts
- Record monthly adjusting and accrual entries
- Compile monthly financial statement packages with required supporting documentation
- Monitor cash balances and recommend capital calls and distributions from/to investors
- Review payables to ensure proper expense coding and timely payment of invoices
- Timely process and submit filings to various governmental agencies
- Assist in the annual audit and tax return preparation
- Assist in annual budget preparation and with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of full cycle accounting
- Any experience with multi-entry accounting is a huge plus
- Experience with GAAP is a huge plus
- Any industry related experience is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Any experience with ERP is a huge plus
- Any experience with Microsoft Dynamics or Great Plaines is a huge plus
- Must be okay asking questions when needed
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Diverse accounting team
- Company provides affordable housing which helps the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Property Accountant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138365
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.