Are you a Property Manager Assistant who works well with numbers? Are you a Property Manager Assistant who enjoys working independently?
Our client specializes in rental properties, construction and real estate.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Property Manager Assistant, you will enter rent checks into the system, pay utility bills and take maintenance order requests.
- Answer phones
- Greet walk-in traffic
- Work with the accountant on month-end and year-end
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6+ months of office experience
- Basic accounting knowledge is highly preferred
- Must be good with numbers, math and a quick learner to learn the accounting part of the position
- Any property or rental management industry experience is highly preferred
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Self-motivated, self-starter and focused
- Friendly, personable and must represent the company professionally
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work very well independently
- Must be flexible and easygoing to take on new tasks
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity to take ownership of the position
- Great management
- Variety within the role each day
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Property Manager Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138121
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.