Are you a Proposal Writer who has strong Microsoft Word skills? Are you a Proposal Writer who is looking to work in a team environment?
Our client is a people services organization that has been in business since 1982.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Proposal Writer, you will assist management in completing requests for proposals for different counties throughout Wisconsin.
- Work from a template for each proposal provided to them by each one of their county partners
- Assist with any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of proposal writing experience
- Advanced skillset in MSWD and basic in Excel
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a stressful environment
- Must adapt well to change
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Team player
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Proposal Writer position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 135368
WHAT YOU GET:
- Chance to work for the greater good of people
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.