Are you a Public / Community Relations Specialist who has volunteer coordination experience? Are you a Public / Community Relations Specialist who enjoys a variety of duties?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Public / Community Relations Specialist, you will co-lead & attend community related company evets and oversee set-up &clean-up.
- Recruit and train volunteers
- Track donations, sponsorships, events, & volunteers
- Monitor event deadlines
- Contact vendors and sponsors
- Manage collections/drives for non-profit partnerships
- Manage company holiday party silent auction
- Organize filling suites, tables for events, players for golf outings, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Event planning, volunteer coordination, public relations or community relations experience
- Education in marketing or event planning is ideal
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and creative with strong initiative
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Public / Community Relations Specialist position: Based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141130
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.