Are you a Purchasing / Administrative Assistant who strong analytical skills? Are you a Purchasing / Administrative Assistant who enjoys detailed worked in a fast-paced environment?
Our company is a manufacturing company in the Neenah, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Purchasing / Administrative Assistant, you will mitigate risk of supply disruptions and monitor delivery date commitments from suppliers and actual receipt of goods & services.
- Invoicing and processing payments
- Resolve billing discrepancies and invoice reconciliation issues
- Assist with cost modeling, quotation analysis and supplier selection
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience in supply chain, sourcing, inventory, contract management or cost analysis
- Experience with invoicing and billing is preferred
- Understanding of bill of materials, purchase requisitions and supplier agreements is preferred
- A degree in Supply Chain or related degree is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- AS400 or similar computer applications or operating system
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills (cost modeling, quotation analysis, supplier selection)
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent problem solving-skills
- Ability to set achievable but aggressive goals and deliver results
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has been in the community since 1872
- Very involved in the community
- Company usually promotes from within
- Health insurance pending the length of assignment
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary 3-6 months
Pay for the Purchasing / Administrative Assistant position: $20.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140106
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.