Are you a Purchasing Assistant who is looking to build a career with a great company? Are you a Purchasing Assistant who has strong knowledge of Excel?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Purchasing Assistant, you will communicate with Account Managers, process quotation requests, obtain current pricing and lead time.
- Research, source and locate materials, equipment and supplies that meet customer requirements
- Resolve part number/description discrepancies
- Process orders and coordinate shipping/tracking
- Obtain and process return authorizations
- Obtain current pricing, ship-to addresses, arrange payment terms
- Assist with warehouse duties as needed including operating forklifts, pallet jacks and delivery vehicles
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Purchasing/procurement, shipping/receiving or logistics experience
- Excel skills
- Confident in learning new systems
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Comfortable with talking with customers and vendors
- Must be okay with working in both an office and warehouse environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Career focused and excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family and team environment
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Purchasing Assistant position: Pay based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton area, WI
Job ID: 140774
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.