Are you a Purchasing Assistant who has experience working with an ERP software program? Are you a Purchasing Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in custom protective and industrial coatings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Purchasing Assistant, you will research as well as reconcile purchase orders, invoices, and shipments.
- Follow-up on supplier shipments
- Request samples from vendors
- Run reports for delivery dates
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Knowledge of purchasing functions, inventory and supply management systems
- Purchasing and/or manufacturing environment experience a plus
- Degree a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- ERP experience (ideally Sage500)
- Easygoing and personable
- Work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Organized & detailed
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very easy going and laid back company
- Friendly staff and team environment
- Casual dress code
Hours: 16-24 hours per week between 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Purchasing Assistant position: $18.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141726
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.