Are you a Purchasing Assistant who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a Purchasing Assistant who is looking for a great foot in the door with a world-wide growing company?
Our client is a world-wide company that has been serving the community since 1929.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Purchasing Assistant, you will be calling to follow up on past due customer orders and update their system with new order dates.
- Look up bill of material information and compare to kits compare and document in Excel
- Deliver kits to appropriate areas
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any inventory, material, manufacturing or warehouse experience is preferred
- Would consider a fresh graduate that has good computer skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and preferably in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Must be detailed and conscientious
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly positive culture
- Great training program
- World-wide, growing company
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Long – Term Temporary
Pay for the Purchasing Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139049
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.