Are you a Purchasing Associate who is looking for an employer who is family focused? Are you a Purchasing Associate who enjoys communications with vendors and suppliers?
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of labels and other packaging related items; they also provide technology solutions to a variety of industries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Purchasing Associate, you are responsible for the procurement of a wide variety of products and services.
- Process purchase orders
- Maintain a service board of new tickets, adjusting current tasks to accommodate urgent situations
- Expedite purchase orders using distributor and vendor websites as well as email
- Communicate with vendors and suppliers
- Collaborate with sales to resolve issues
- Assist in the tracking of products and hardware/software licenses
- Address complex issues as they arise
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 + years of purchasing, supply chain, buying or procurement experience
- Highly prefer an Associate degree or higher in accounting
- MSWD, Excel, Outlook and data entry experience
- Experience working in Great Plains or ConnectWise is a bonus
- Organized, energetic and reliable
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
- Adaptable with longevity
- Strong verbal and written communication skill, excellent interpersonal skills
- Friendly personality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Employer who takes pride in the employees
- Excellent employee culture
- Family friendly and they have fun at work
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm or 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Purchasing Associate: $19.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 140153
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.