Are you a Purchasing Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment? Are you a Purchasing Associate who enjoys detailed work?
Our client has extensive knowledge and experience in their industry and a mission to supply their customers’ with everything they need to operate better. They are experts at increasing productivity.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Purchasing Associate, you will verify pricing/schedule dates on purchase orders as well as maintain open purchase order status reports, supplier information and product data.
- Expedite and escalate purchase orders
- Source purchases for all material
- Assist in all purchasing/inventory projects
- Resolve pricing, quality and delivery issues with suppliers
- Monitor and review supplier pricing and quotes
- Process supplier rebates
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working with purchase orders, expediting orders, pricing, purchasing or procurement
- Computer savvy to learn their industry specific software
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong people and phone skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back work environment
- Great team atmosphere
- Small family feel
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Pay for the Purchasing Associate position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141689
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.