Are you a Purchasing Clerk who has customer service experience? Are you a Purchasing Clerk looking for a laid-back team environment?
Our client specializes in customer metal fabricating.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Purchasing Clerk, you will take care of incoming purchase orders, order materials and apply them to the outgoing purchase orders.
- Assist customers with questions
- Data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Purchasing experience from metal, wood fabrication, manufacturing and/or production industries
- Comfortable working with numbers, purchase orders and ordering materials
- Customer service experience
- Comfortable with math
- Understand square feet, measuring and how to use a ruler
- Purchasing experience preferred
- Metal, wood fabrication and manufacturing products experience a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- ERP experience preferred
- Quick learner, self-starter and driven
- Problem solver and an independent worker
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back work environment
- Well established company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vacation and holiday pay
Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm, flexible to 8:00am-4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Purchasing Clerk position: $25.00-$27.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141238
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.