Are you a Purchasing Clerk who works well in a team environment? Are you a Purchasing Clerk who has strong multitasking skills?
Our client has been a customer focused, family owned and operated company since their start in 1987. They take the time to listen to their clients’ needs in order to provide them with quality products they need in an efficient manner.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Purchasing Clerk, you will work with the Purchasing Manager and Customer Service team to minimize communication errors that could lead to incorrect / delayed material receipts.
- Reviewing and proof purchase orders for product, pricing and delivery information
- Follow up with vendors and internal departments to correct any discrepancies
- Resolve issues with purchase order receipts such as damages, shortages, missing orders, etc.
- Create and release system purchase orders
- Check receipts against vendor packing lists
- Assist with various projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months of office, clerical, or retail experience
- Purchasing experience is a plus
- Must have strong communication skills
- MSWD, Excel and Outlooks skills
- Computer savvy, will use company specific software
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Stable work history, reliable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned and operated
- Open door policy
- Opportunity to grow within the company
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary, possible Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Purchasing Clerk position: $17.50 – $20.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job I.D. 139347
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.