Are you a Purchasing / Customer Service Representative who has purchasing experience? Are you a Purchasing / Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a positive environment that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in providing quality products within their industry while providing superior service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Purchasing / Customer Service Representative, you will create purchase orders and order product as needed.
- Count inventory
- Create estimates of what product will likely be needed
- Order product
- Review the bill against purchase orders to ensure all items are received
- Answer the phone to assist customers with orders and enter the information into the company website
- Take orders from online requests
- Assist with customer complaints
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Experience working for a company that warehouses and ships product
- Numbers ability
- Purchasing experience preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Organized and accurate
- Strong multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Positive work environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Purchasing / Customer Service Representative position: $18.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 140554
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.