Are you a Purchasing / Inventory Manager who has excellent leadership skills? Are you a Purchasing / Inventory Manager who enjoys and is comfortable working with numbers?
Our client is committed to quality, dedication, and excellence. They pledge to maintain constant profitability as a means to future growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Purchasing / Inventory Manager, you will establish/maintain an inventory tracking system and the inventory levels.
- Purchase inventory as needed
- Manage inventory placement and location in warehouse multi bin system
- Monthly stock cycle counts
- Establish inventory re-order points
- Maintain appropriate warehouse inventory levels
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels within multiple vehicle fleet
- Direct the activities of route and delivery driver
- Identify/recommend efficiency improvement
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have purchasing or inventory management experience
- General accounting knowledge or a degree in Accounting is highly preferred
- Must be very comfortable working with numbers
- Any type of leadership or management experience is a huge plus
- Associate degree in Accounting or Business is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Must know how to work with formulas in Excel
- Any Great Plains knowledge is a huge plus
- Positive, energetic and driven
- Must be extremely thorough, accurate and high attention to detail
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and career-driven
WHAT YOU GET:
- Huge opportunity for growth long-term
- Great internal longevity
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Purchasing / Inventory Manager position: $24.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138713
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.