Are you a Purchasing Manager who has strong critical thinking and problem solving skills? Are you a Purchasing Manager who has ERP software knowledge?
Our client is a business in the Oconto, WI area that has been around since the early 1900’s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing material planning, scheduling, inventory control as well as warehousing and receiving functions.
- Analyze supply chain to reduce costs and make buying decisions
- Manage supplier relationships, negotiate contract terms and conditions
- Maintain cycle count programs and manage inventory levels
- Work with Production, Bills of Material and Engineering to coordinate materials for new models and manage the process changes for new parts
- Lead physical inventory counts
- Coordinate supply chain adjustments with production schedule changes
- Manage 3 employees
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5+ years of purchasing and/or materials management experience within a manufacturing industry
- Lean manufacturing knowledge a plus
- Management experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Materials Management or Business a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- ERP software knowledge
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Maintain confidential information
WHAT YOU GET:
- They are a casual, laid back, yet hard working group to work with
- Great opportunity with a large and well known company
- Variety within the position
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours:40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am-7:00pm. Based on business demands could work 30-50 hours per week. Contact us for additional details.
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Purchasing Manager position: Based on experience
Location: Oconto, WI
Job ID: 141508
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.