Are you a Purchasing / Office Assistant who has experience working with subcontractors? Are you a Purchasing / Office Assistant who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills?
Our client is an industrial contractor that works throughout the United States. An employee-owned company, they provide general construction and mechanical services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Purchasing / Office Assistant, you will prepare/issue company subcontracts and register new and potential suppliers.
- Maintain supplier registrations
- Work closely with legal and project management teams to finalize subcontracts Verify contract terms are correct
- Complete new supplier credit applications
- Keep records and follow-up on subcontract execution and administrative requisitions
- Monitor accounts payable to process subcontract invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5 years of purchasing related experience
- Experience working with subcontractors
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Oracle / MIS experience preferred
- Dependable, organized and articulate
- Multitasking and prioritizing skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Gain experience
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Purchasing / Office Assistant position: $27.50/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141254
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.