Are you a Quality Assurance Specialist who has strong communication skills? Are you a Quality Assurance Specialist who is looking for a rewarding opportunity within a team environment?
Our client administers a federally funded low-income assistance program. They offer a variety of specialized services provided locally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will conduct internal file audit review to ensure compliance with established internal/external policies by examining electronic and paper files, operating practices and required documentation.
- Complete audit documentation/reporting in a timely manner and in accordance with internal/external policies and guidelines of the state program
- Initiate, populate and review required reports
- Draft findings and recommendations consistent with internal/external policies and guidelines of the program
- Develop compliance guidelines and deliver compliance training
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of compliance/audit procedures, reporting and auditing experience
- Auditing experience from a call center is a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to work in stressful environment and adapt to change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Rewarding work opportunity
- Opportunity to work with an established organization
- Rewarding work that can help save lives
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: 37.5 hours per week 8:30am – 5:00pm must be flexible to work 45 hours a week during the busy season, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Quality Assurance Specialist position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140352
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.