Are you a Quality Auditor who has an eye for detail? Are you a Quality Auditor who has enjoys doing time studies?
Our client is a packaging and production provider. They like to have fun while working hard and getting things done.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Quality Auditor, will be assist the Quality department to ensure the finished products meets the specifications.
- Ensure the product meets the visual standards for the customer
- Pull one product off the production line at a time to inspect prior to it reaching the end of the line
- Inspect products throughout the production line to ensure the finished product meets to specifications
- Assist with some time studies on the in-line quality documentation
- Document and review the findings from the inspection using both paper in the computer system / spreadsheets
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ months of general office, production, quality or related experience
- Strongly prefer manufacturing
- MSWD and Excel
- Computer savvy – ERP software knowledge is a plus
- Independent and self-motivated
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Go getter, positive, able to follow direction, detail oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for personal development
- Have an impact on the company’s success
- Great company culture
Hours: Two shifts available: Monday – Friday 4:00pm – 12:00am and 12:00am – 8:00am
Length: Temporary Long Term, possible Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Quality Auditor position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139296
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.