Are you a Quality Control Coordinator who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Quality Control Coordinator who has quality experience and/or experience working within a QMS system?
Our client manufactures innovative products for the healthcare industry. They believe in giving back and are a strong supporter of various organizations in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Quality Control Coordinator, you will provide support to the internal & external quality system audits as well as respond and work with all complaints.
- Track service complaints
- Assist in developing and maintaining written procedures, work instructions and other QMS
- Perform inspection of customer returned products and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Complete complaint investigations and product evaluations
- Establish root cause for complaints & reporting
- Track servicing complaints
- Escalate serious complaints to management
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Quality experience or working in a QMS system experience
- Medical device industry preferred
- Product manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Large sets of data work experience preferred
- Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Computer/tech savvy
- Very accurate data entry skills
- Excel skills
- Very detailed and consistently producing high quality results
- Able to jump in, retain information and run with it
- Teamwork and flexibility/adaptability
- Honest and respectful
- Troubleshooting skills and very deadline driven
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- Team environment
- Gain experience
Hours: Training hours 8:00am-5:00pm, after training full-time hours between 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Quality Control Coordinator position: $28.00-$30.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI. Training onsite for a week, afterwards hybrid schedule (1 day onsite). Must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141605
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.