Are you a Quality Control Inspector who has strong math skills? Are you a Quality Control Inspector who enjoys detailed work?
Our client has been continuously growing for over 60 years. As an industry leader, they work with some of the largest companies in their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Quality Control Inspector, you will interpret customer requirements and drawings as well as generate labels and pallet tags.
- Inspect products and testing
- Approval checks, quality checks and variety changes
- Identify non-conforming products and take action to document and segregate the products
- Spot checking, back track or rework projects with issues
- Conduct final inspections
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Quality inspector, quality assurance or quality control experience preferred
- Will consider experience in manufacturing/light industrial industry
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Understand standard and metric measurements
- Strong mathematical ability
- Take initiative and work well independently
- Leadership skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities long-term with the company
- Family-owned feel to the staff
- Set days and hours for all positions there
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 10pm-6:00pm Sunday-Thursday. Training will be 6:00am-2:00pm Monday-Friday.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Quality Control Inspector position: $17.00/hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141449
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.