Are you a Quality Control / Office Assistant who is looking to work in a growing financial institution? Are you a Quality Control / Office Assistant who has strong time management skills?
Our client has been providing financial services for over 90 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Quality Control / Office Assistant, you will compare documents to reports to ensure all required documents have been completed and received.
- Review documents and ensure that required information and signatures have been obtained
- Ensure that each document is imaged, stored or filed properly
- Review account agreements and legal documents to ensure the accuracy of the account set up
- Identify and make necessary corrections to errors, omissions or incomplete data/records
- Produce, maintain and keep accurate and up to date exception reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience reviewing/proofing documents, making corrections, analytical support work, office support, etc.
- Previous financial experience is a plus
- Experience working with highly detailed work in past
- Excel and Outlook skills
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Effective communication skills to interact with branches/departments and Supervisors
- Strong prioritizing and time-management skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to focus for long periods of time and okay with monotonous work
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Quality Control / Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139787
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.