Are you a Quality / Office Assistant who has strong people skills? Are you a Quality / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a fun and inviting environment?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Quality / Office Assistant, you will be checking quality issues of paper per customer specifications.
- Act as liaison to the Production floor
- Take measurements and conduct 2-3 types of testing processes
- Track and update data
- Measure any defect, possibly take photo or bring in a sample of the product from the machine
- Discuss options with Engineer, reach out to Customer Representative to discuss any discrepancies and possibly send them a sample to determine next steps
- Notify Production with updates and next steps
- Eventually will talk to a group during meetings leading them with any new updates
- Possibly go to other locations to pick up samples
- Assist with audits
WHAT YOU NEED:
- General office support experience is highly preferred
- May consider a recent Business, Supply Chain Management graduate who is looking to gain experience or possibly a current student
- Manufacturing or paper/pulp industry experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to work with e-mail and learn their industry specific system
- Strong people skills with a confidence to reach out to customers
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:00am – 3:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Long – Term Temporary
Pay for the Quality / Office Assistant position: $20.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140586
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.