Are you a Quality Control Manager who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Quality Control Manager who enjoys detailed work?
Our client distributes industrial hydraulic products and has been in business for well over 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Quality Control Manager, you will complete quality documentation required from customers & suppliers as well as design, develop, evaluate and audit methods for processes, documentation and inspection methods.
- Track and create documents that sustain an ISO method and improve employee performance
- Review production routings and work center data
- Help coordinate and define audit criteria for all internal and external processes
- Ability to review assembly drawings and research the customer data to create supporting documents and update the current documents
- Validate customer data sheets against purchase orders
- Define training modules, work instructions and documents
- Create and manage quarterly quality review meetings
- Keep the leadership team informed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Quality tech or administrative support type role experience within a manufacturing setting preferred
- Will consider someone who is currently going to school for a degree in Supply Chain, Purchasing/Buyer or similar field
- Understanding of ISO preferred
- PPAP experience preferred
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excel skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable and flexible
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Organized and be able to function in a very fast-paced environment
- Extremely high attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- 100% employee owned
- Growing company with growth opportunities
- Health club reimbursement
- Health insurance pending the length of the assignment
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary, position could go permanent depending on volume & workload
Pay for the Quality Control Manager position: $18.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 142062
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.