Are you a Rebates Representative who has accounts receivable experience? Are you a Rebates Representative who has strong organizational skills?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Rebates Representative, your objective is to minimize the open balance of rebate related customer deductions, rebate credit memos and collect on invalid rebate deductions.
- Research customer rebate deductions to determine validity and proper handling
- Assure all processes and audit controls are in place and enforced per customer contract
- Provide backup support to other areas in the department
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable experience
- Knowledge of business rebates, promotional claims and/or deductions experience a plus
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills to research and determine validity of customer claims
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and accuracy to document and track deduction related data
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred
- Excel skills
- SAP or other ERP experience a plus
- Customer focused with strong follow through skills
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills in a fast-paced & deadline driven environment
- Live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- Health insurance offered for full-time hours
Hours: Full or part time hours between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Rebates Representative position: $16.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. This position can be remote, hybrid or onsite. Must live in Wisconsin.
Job ID: 142185
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.