Are you an Office Assistant who strong analytical & problem solving skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will process rebates from submission through final payment as well as work with distributors, field sales and revenue management.
- Assure all processes and audit controls are in place and enforced per customer contract
- Provide backup support to other areas in the department
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable, other accounting related or insurance claims experience
- Knowledge of business rebates, promotional claims and/or deductions experience a plus
- Analytical & problem solving as well as reconciling customer accounts experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred
- Excel skills
- SAP or other ERP experience a plus
- Customer focused with strong follow through skills
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills in a fast-paced & deadline driven environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- Health insurance pending length of the assignment
Hours: 20-40 hours between 7:00am-5:00pm. Pick your schedule!
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00-$19.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141895
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.