Are you a Receptionist who has enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a position where there is opportunity for growth?
Our client is a credit union with many branches around the area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet every member, direct them to where they need to go, and answer and direct phone calls.
- Record and distribute phone messages
- Schedule appointments
- Provide exceptional service to every person walking into the branch.
- Assist with check order process and contact members when checks are received
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of receptionist or related experience is ideal
- Any banking or financial industry experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional and positive demeanor
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Any positions over 20 hours offers full benefits including health
- Company is incredibly active in the community
- In 2018 38% of their positions were filled internally
- Lots of room for opportunity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Saturday 7:45am – 6:15pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $11.00 – $12.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138287
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.