Are you a Receptionist who has excellent people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is an internationally recognized clinic that has been providing services to the Green Bay area for many years. Their doctors are not only well-respected surgeons, but are also involved in giving back to the communities they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be working with others providing excellent customer service to their customers.
- Answer phones
- Schedule appointments
- Greet patients
- Acquire demographics from patients, get their updated health history and prepare charts
- Fill out paperwork and prepare patients for their appointments
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have excellent customer service skills and phone presence
- Any office or customer service experience is ideal
- Medical or dental experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Professional front desk demeanor
- Friendly, outgoing, eager and a very welcoming personality
- Ability to work with diverse personalities
- Must be able to take constructive criticism well and learn from mistakes
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to walk up and down stairs throughout the day
- Must be willing to travel up to 5 times per year to other Wisconsin locations for coverage needed
- Reliable, career driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has a genuine care for their employees and patients
- Friendly hardworking team
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Sick leave
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138295
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.