Are you a Receptionist who has top-notch customer service skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a career opportunity within a smaller company within a great team?
Our client specializes in water softeners and residential water filtration systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer multiple incoming phone lines, take care of filing and data entry.
- Get invoices ready
- Handle the mail
- Maintain coffee area
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist and/or solid office skills is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must have an outstanding front desk personality
- Excellent phone voice and demeanor
- Must be organized and have the ability to work at an efficient pace
- Career-driven and excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller company with a great team
- Positive culture and beautiful working environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138485
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.