Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working in a medical setting? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys patient contact?
Our client is a chiropractic clinic in the Oshkosh area that has been servicing their patients since 1994.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet each patient by name as they check in for their appointments.
- Give patients the proper paperwork needing to be filled out
- Review paperwork to ensure accuracy and completion, and explain any required procedures to prepare the patient before the exam and treatment
- Answer phones
- Schedule patient appointments
- Follow up via phone with patients who have missed their appointments
- Escort patient to appropriate room
- Keep rooms clean and organized and ensure supplies are available
- Collects payments and enter charges and payments
- Update doctor stat sheets and files
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 months front desk / receptionist / secretary experience
- Medical or healthcare industry experience is a plus
- Any experience working with insurance is a plus
- Computer literate and be able to catch on quickly
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment, multi-task and switch gears quickly
- Ability to empathize with the patients
- Work as part of a team
- Detailed and organized
- Clear and pleasant speaking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Clinic strives to help patients live healthy and pain free lives without medicine or surgery
- Great longevity of staff
- Health insurance
Hours: 32-40 hours per week, contact us for details
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138875
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.