Are you a Receptionist who has extremely strong data entry skills? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people?
Our client provides high quality care and customized services. They offer an environment for their patients’ that is healing as well as positive.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be answering phones, greeting patients and having them fill out the necessary forms.
- Data entry
- Prepare and pull charts
- Process letters and insurance verifications
- Any other miscellaneous office functions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist or front desk experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with office assistant experience if they have dealt with customers/clients face to face
- Some type of insurance, medical, healthcare or dental industry experience is preferred
- Some type of schooling so you are familiar with the terminology and can jump right in is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Extremely strong and accurate data entry skills
- Professional demeanor
- Compassionate, friendly and easygoing
- Ability to work well and stay on task independently
- Strong multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very rewarding work
- Great internal longevity
- Compassionate team
Hours: Part-time 24-32 hours, contact us for details
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.50 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139026
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.