Are you a Receptionist who has strong people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in developing general contracting, landscape contracting and property management in residential and commercial settings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will sit at the front desk, greet guests and answer phones.
- Answer basic emails
- Go to the post office to get the mail (daily) and distribute to employees
- Go to the grocery store to stock fridge/kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Assist with any miscellaneous duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience in an office setting
- Someone that has experience working with multiple phone lines is ideal
- Any previous receptionist experience is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and preferably in Excel
- Friendly, personable and easy going
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company likes to have fun they plan parties and activities for the team
- Modern office
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am 5:00pm summer hours include Fridays closing at 1:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 139125
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.