Are you a Receptionist who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Receptionist who has experience working with a multi-line phone system?
Our company is a manufacturing company in the Neenah, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will open up the office, turn on phone system and operate the company switchboard.
- Answer and transfer incoming calls
- Greeting all visitors that come into the building and notify staff of arrival if needed
- Assist visitors and customers with general questions
- Sort and open mail
- Sanitize the stations, pens and clipboards in the lobby
- Distribute masks, etc.
- Stock/monitor office supply inventory and place weekly orders for the company
- Maintain company vehicle mileage chart and driver’s usage list
- Small project work in between calls and other duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have recent experience working with multi-line phones
- Any previous receptionist or switchboard experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience working with Gmail is a huge plus
- Positive, patient and friendly attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Must have professional phone voice with solid communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has been in the community since 1872
- Very involved in the community
- Company usually promotes from within
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm and Fridays 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139130
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.