Are you a Receptionist who has strong and accurate typing skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for rewarding work within a family environment?
Our client is a retirement living community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will provide support to the administrative staff and other departments, as assigned.
- Answer incoming calls, transfer calls and take messages
- Create letters and documents as directed
- Screen visitors and handle inquiries
- Change resident status changes when residents go on vacation
- Report residents dinner reservations and special function requests to appropriate parties
- Sort and distribute mail
- Collect money for various activities for the residents
- Schedule facility room reservations on the computer and keep resident mail/room list current
- Assemble admission packets, monthly packets, brochure packets and monitor the stock of materials
- Record all events and incidents
- Assemble and mail the accounts payable checks
- Open/close the business office
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience ideally from an office setting
- Associate degree is a huge plus, not required
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and basic in Excel
- Strong and accurate typing skills (40-50 wpm)
- Any Publisher experience is a huge plus
- Must be patient and understanding
- Must be an independent worker who uses good judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family environment
- Rewarding work
- Been around for 130 years
Hours: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm Wednesday – Friday, optional to work every Saturday/Sunday or just 1 day a weekend 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Receptionist position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Job ID: 139239
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.