Are you a Receptionist who is looking to work for a company that offers advancement opportunities? Are you a Receptionist who has excellent customer service and people skills?
Our client is a locally-owned, nationally recognized company. They provide personalized, thorough care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet and check in patients.
- Collect co-payments
- Call on patient benefits and conduct prior authorization requests
- Schedule patients
- Gather insurance and demographic information
- Set up patient accounts
- Call on referrals from physicians
- Complete reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of reception or strong customer service experience
- Healthcare or medical experience preferred
- Medical insurance is helpful
- Strong phone and people skills
- Computer literate
- Able to prioritize
- HIPPA confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company with opportunities for advancement
- Great benefit package
- Great team to work with
Hours: Full Time
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139282
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.