Are you a Receptionist who is passionate about helping people? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client administers a federally funded low-income assistance program. They offer a variety of specialized services provided locally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer/direct incoming calls, greet walk-in traffic and assist the office as needed.
- Answer customer questions
- Open and sort mail
- File completed applications
- Schedule and reschedule appointments
- Order supplies
- Run reports
- Provide clerical support to the intake team as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have receptionist or high volume incoming call experience
- Experience working at a busy fast-paced front is ideal
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is ideal
- Experience working for a non-profit organization is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Personable and good relationship building skills
- Must have a passion for working with people and for the greater good of people
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide demographic of applicants
- Must be able to handle a stressful environment and adapt to change well
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Must take initiative and ask for more work as needed
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Organization has been assisting residents of Wisconsin for many years
- Rewarding work
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 37.5 39.5 pending the season hours per week 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 139456
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.