Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a short-term temporary opportunity to start ASAP? Are you a Receptionist who has office experience?
Our client specializes in the harvest and fabrication of cattle into boxed beef and the sales and marketing of value added beef and processed pork products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be sitting at the front desk, answering the multi-line phone system and routing incoming calls to the correct person.
- Answer customers questions
- Greet and direct all front desk vendors, customers and other visitors
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Possibly helping with general office duties as needed such as filing, data entry, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working at a front desk in an office setting
- Must have a strong phone etiquette
- Any experience working with U.P.S. WorldShip is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Personable, upbeat demeanor and welcoming
- Excellent top-notch customer service skills
- Must make sure the customer is always top priority
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Must be okay with times where it is very busy but also times where it could be a bit slower
- Strong and solid work ethic
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139444
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.