Are you a Receptionist who wants to work for a large, local organization? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys projects?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer the switchboard, greet visitors and assist with project work.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous receptionist or switchboard preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills preferred
- Professional with good interpersonal skills both over the phone and in person
- Polished communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to join a group with a great team spirit
- Department that does a lot with the community
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary, possible Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist: $17.00 / hr. – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139586
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.