Are you a Receptionist who is compassionate and empathetic? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with Friday afternoons off?
Our client is a non-profit company that helps low-income families with a variety of needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be working at the main front desk, answering all incoming calls, taking messages and transferring to the right person.
- Listen to and return voicemails
- Answer and send e-mails to clients
- Assist clients with paperwork
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6+ months of office, receptionist or administrative experience
- Ability to learn about the program they are assisting with
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Professional demeanor, compassionate and patient
- Must be empathetic with clients
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great non-profit company in the area
- Variety in the role
- Friday afternoon off
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:00am – 5:30pm and Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139649
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.