Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a fast-paced environment?
Our client specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases. They are proud to offer high quality care to all patients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist you will be working at the front desk, answering phones, scheduling appointments and greeting walk-in traffic.
- Take insurance payments
- Schedule medical tests with the hospitals
- Copy medical records
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of receptionist experience within the medical industry is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has been in the medical industry and is familiar with insurances
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Any Epic knowledge is a plus
- Must be comfortable working well under stress in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Must be a very quick learner
- Professional, compassionate and energetic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong work ethic and team player attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast-paced office environment
- Variety of duties where every day is different
- Very reputable company to work for
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: 36-40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $16.00 /hr. – based on experience
Location: Marinette, WI
Job ID: 139665
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.