Are you a Receptionist who wants to work for a large, local organization? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys projects?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer the switchboard, greet visitors and assist with project work.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous receptionist or switchboard is preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills preferred
- Professional with good interpersonal skills both over the phone and in person
- Polished communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to join a group with a great team spirit
- Department that does a lot with the community
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Receptionist: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139586
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.