Are you a Receptionist who has outstanding customer service and people skills? Are you a Receptionist who has receptionist experience?
Our client is an industrial contractor that works throughout the United States. An employee-owned company, they provide general construction and mechanical services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be working at the corporate office promptly greeting and welcoming guests as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of receptionist experience in an office setting (ideally in a professional setting)
- Computer savvy
- Professional front desk demeanor and a clear tone voice
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Gain experience
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours 7:30am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139730
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.