Are you a Receptionist who has strong customer service skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is an independent contractor of Allstate insurance agency.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet customers coming into drop off payments, answer phones and take messages.
- Take payments in person and on the phone
- Miscellaneous clerical tasks as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Any insurance experience is a plus
- Basic computer skills and know how to work with MS based systems
- Friendly, warm and customer service personality
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible schedule
- Not an overwhelming position
- Solid internal longevity
Hours: 25 hours per week between Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:30pm and Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Job ID: 139740
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.