Are you a Receptionist who has strong data entry skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is law firm that has been practicing law for over 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones, transfer calls, greet any walk in traffic and any other duties that may come up.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Any receptionist/front desk experience is a plus
- Associate degree or certification in Paralegal studies is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro or Time Matters is a huge plus
- Self-motivated and problem-solver
- Friendly, positive, personable and easygoing
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Must be able to work well with stress and under pressure
- Strong organizational skills and detailed, good communication skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Been in business over 50 years
- Flexible with employees
- Growing firm
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139862
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.