Are you a Receptionist who has excellent people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking to gain some experience within an accounting firm?
Our client is an accounting firm that has been recognized for providing excellent service. They provide each of their clients with personalized and professional services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer incoming calls, greet clients coming into the office and assist clients as they drop off/pick up their tax documents.
- Copy/scan tax return documents
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have one year of office experience
- Must be comfortable on the computer and using a copier/scanner
- Friendly, personable and outgoing
- Must be well organized and have a good attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Firm is recognized for providing superb service
- Opportunity to gain experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm will consider a 4:30pm end time
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $17.00 – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139904
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.