Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working in a medical setting? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a chiropractic clinic in the Oshkosh area that has been servicing their patients since 1994.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet each patient by name as they check in for their appointments and give them the proper paperwork to fill out.
- Review paperwork to ensure accuracy, completion and explain any required procedures
- Answer phones
- Schedule patient appointments
- Follow up via phone with patients who have missed their appointments
- Escort patient to appropriate room
- Keep rooms clean/organized and ensure supplies are available
- Collects payments and enter charges/payments
- Update doctor stat sheets and files
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ months of front desk, receptionist and/or secretary experience is highly preferred
- May consider someone with call center, retail or teller experience
- Any type of in person customer service experience is preferred
- Medical or healthcare industry experience is a plus
- Any experience working with insurance is a plus
- Computer literate and be able to catch on quickly
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment, multi-task and switch gears quickly
- Ability to empathize with the patients
- Detailed and organized
- Clear and pleasant speaking skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Clinic strives to help patients live healthy and pain free lives without medicine or surgery
- Great longevity of staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 32-40 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139919
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.