Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a leader in their industry. Recruiting and retaining top talent in all areas of their business are part of their core values. They encourage and support continued career growth and development of their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be welcoming guests, answer, screen and forward incoming calls.
- Direct visitors
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain appearance and supplies of common areas including the conference rooms and kitchen
- Distribute faxes
- Coordinate maintenance, repair of office equipment and building maintenance
- Open/close office on a daily basis
- Inventory and order office supplies
- Order printed materials as necessary
- Special meeting preparation
- Scan and archive documents
- Back-up Office Administrator duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist experience is ideal
- Would consider someone with office support experience
- Any industry experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn programs/software quickly
- MSWD skills
- Friendly, welcoming and outgoing personality
- Ability to work well both independently and with direction
- Must be fast-paced and deadline oriented
- Must be somewhat assertive and have good sense of judgement
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee development
- Internal promotions
- Unique industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Wellness plan
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139954
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.